30 November – 3 December 2023
Answering the call …
We invite you to a time of shared SPT practice, in person, with Arawana Hayashi.
We invite you NOT to a training, but to an extended practice time that will allow us to:
- Honor our fundamental and underlying practice of Mindfulness
- Explore new developments in SPT applications while consolidating the essence of each of the practices
- Deepen our understanding of the qualities of a generative social field
- Gain more clarity about the ways we use for sense making
- Sharing ways of applying SPT, supporting each other and nurturing the field
The program runs for 3 days across 4 calendar days. We will be starting on Thursday 30th November at 14:00 and end on Sunday 3rd December at 13:00. Evening programs are not planned.
Requisite for attending
Participation in this gathering is for SPT practitioners and includes all those that have taken at least an SPT introductory course and have a regular practice.
The gathering is organized and hosted by Paola Bortini and Peter Hofmann and facilitated by Arawana.
Registration is online and it is confirmed upon receipt of the payment. Updated information will be sent to enrolled participants.
Please register here.